Antigones

Joël Beddows beddows at CATAPULTE.CA
Mon Jul 30 08:37:10 EDT 2001

Bonjour à tous,

Il existe également une libre adaptation intitulée Zoo et jardins du monde,
une pièce inédite de la dramaturge franco-ontarienne Maude Saint-Denis.

Bien à vous,

Joël Beddows

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Canadian Theatre Research [mailto:CANDRAMA at unb.ca]De la part de
BOURASSA ANDRE G
Envoyé : July 29, 2001 11:28 PM
À : CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Objet : Re: Antigones

Bonjour!
You must have understood that the title referred to in the beginning of my
last message was  _The Oxford Companion to Canadian Theatre_. Sorry that I
did not read carefully enough that part of my first draft. That part was
indeed in standby while I was trying to reach the translator and the
director/choreographer of the 1943 production.

There is another important translation of _Antigone_,, by Pierre Gravel,
teacher of pholosophy at the University of Montreal. It has been edited at
the Éditions du Silence, Montréal, 1986, with illustrations by Serge
Ouaknine, from the Département de théâtre, UQÀM.

André G. Bourassa <bourassa.andre_g at uqam.ca>,
<http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/c2545/theatral.html>.