The Spirit of Shivaree

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Tue Jun 19 11:07:50 EDT 2001

Hi,

The film is called "Dignity and Grace: The Story of the Eramosa Community
Play." It was made by Charlie Fox and Dale Hamilton for Hamilton-Fox video
in Guelph, Ontario in 1992. I'm not sure where it's available (though it
is in the UofG library). Dale Hamilton herself, in Rockwood, Ontario,
would know, and as far as I know she's still a member of Playwrights Union
of Canada (who have the script of Spirit of Shivaree on compuscript).

Good luck

Ric