based on discussion of data

Bob White whiterf at ATPLIVE.COM
Mon May 7 15:02:20 EDT 2001

Debate and refine the proposals Review for the two Boards jointly Vote on motion to proceed with or suspend further action  This process is essentially that followed in our efforts with Theatre Calgary.  It should be completed prior to finalizing our 3 Year Plan in September.    Attachment 1 – Summary of ATP Mandate and Audience Discussions           Discussion of our mandate begins with the individual components that engage our Audience and our Board to the work of the Company  WHAT WE DO IS RELEVANT TO CONTEMPORARY LIFE  WE PRODUCE AND PROMOTE NEW MATERIAL  WANT ENJOYMENT AND SATISFACTION OF AUDIENCE  WANT CHALLENGE BALANCED WITH ABOVE  WANT A “CANADIAN” CULTURE COMPONENT  Distilling these to their essence, the Mandate task group of the Governance Committee presented this draft for Mandate 2K:   Alberta Theatre Projects produces "plays relevant to contemporary life".