re messages from bob white , atp theatre

Warren Linds wlinds at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Mon May 7 13:39:50 EDT 2001

I tracked down the real address of the above person on the web as the address on the messages
sent to candrama was a false address (and messages to it were bouncing back saying such
a person didnt exist). I have written to him (he appears to be the administrator of ATP) suggesting he check
his computer and find out why it is sending virus laden attachments as well as
what appears to be internal documents of ATP that shouldnt be on a public list.
I also suggested he write the candrama list to inform subscribers and warn us all
about these messages. Hopefully we will hear from him soon, but in the meantime'
advise you as someone else has already, to trash any emails from "bob white" and
never never open any attachments which have *.exe as a suffix (and probably also
any *.jpg messages unless you know from whence they come).

Warren Linds
UBC