Fw: Calgary Aboriginal Playwrights' Festival

denis d.salter at VIDEOTRON.CA
Mon May 28 16:44:11 EDT 2001

Dear Colleagues: I thought the following might be of interest, esp. in light of some of the discussions at the ACTR
conference at Université Laval.

(Scroll down for full text)

I apologise for any cross listings.

DWS.

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL AND FAX ADDRESSES.

"Trying to change a university is like relocating
a cemetery."
--James C. Taylor, Vice-President, University of South
Queensland

Denis Salter
Professor of Theatre
McGill University