FW: help me with my thesis?!

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri Nov 16 14:42:46 EST 2001

Anyone care to help this person out?

Cheers.

Gaetan

----------
From: "Katarina Farkas" <perles at matavnet.hu>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:18:31 +0100
To: <blajeune at total.net>
Subject: help me with my thesis?!

Hello!
I was just having a look at your encyclopedia entries, and I decided to
contact you, hoping there is someone who could help me.
I'm studying English Literature and History at ELTE University in Budapest,
Hungary and I have a problem with finding material for my thesis. The title
is: The Development of Theatre Life in British Columbia: the Cult of
Shakespeare, and I was going to do research into when and which Shakespeare
plays have been performed on the territory of BC from the early beginnings
until present day. Unfortunately, I don't have accsess to any of the
archives from this part of Europe, so I need all the help I can get.
I would really appreciate any information, data, or at least some advice on
who to contact.
Thank you very much for taking time to read this and help.
Katarina Farkas