FW: Enquiry

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Thu Oct 4 18:24:32 EDT 2001

Can anyone help this person?

Cheers.

Gaetan Charlebois (Editor, Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the WWW,
canadiantheatre.com)

----------
From: vineet arora <a_vineet21 at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: blajeune at total.net
Subject: Enquiry

Hello,
   I'm a student from India taking a full time course
at Seneca college, Toronto.
   Back home, I was involved with Theatre for a long
time, acting and assisting in various productions with
some of Delhi's leading theatre companies. How may I
persue my interest in theatre in Toronto? I would
really like to get involved with productions in the
English language, like I used to in my home country.
Also, which is a good place to get information on
opportunities available for a foreigner in local
theatre groups?

  I will greatly appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance,
Regards,