Soyinka

Frank Moher moherf at MALA.BC.CA
Tue Oct 16 15:08:32 EDT 2001

Lisa wrote:
>Wole Soyinka, the Nobel Laureate, will be speaking at Hart House
>Theatre, University of Toronto, this Saturday (20th) at 9:30 am.

Speaking of Soyinka, and especially for those unable to be at his talk, if
you visit the latest E-script Miscellany you'll find an interview with him
about both his new play and his return to Nigeria. (E-script is an
organization I help run on the Web; the Miscellany is a compendium of links
to current articles of interest to playwrights and screenwriters and those
who love them.) You'll find the Miscellany at

http://www.singlelane.com/escript/miscellany.html

While you're there, you might also want to look for the link to the new
ProPlay site. ProPlay has been established to make plays which have been
professionally-produced available for reading on the Web, to encourage
their further production. If you'd like to visit ProPlay directly, it's at

http://www.singlelane.com/proplay

Cheers,

Frank