Inquiry

jnoonan jnoonan at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Aug 15 18:38:06 EDT 2002

Hi Scott:
Sean Corbett's play about South Africa is entitled "Separate Development". It had its premiere at the Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa on September 9, 1987, and ran there until September 26. It was directed by Patrick McDonald, and had the following cast: Emerita Emerencia, John Koensgen, Andrew Moodie, and George Seremba.
You might get more information by emailing the GCTC at: info at gctc.ca.
I hope this is useful to you.
Cheers - Jim Noonan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: scott duchesne
  To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
  Sent: August 15, 2002 4:44 PM
  Subject: Inquiry

  Hello everyone,

  I'm wondering if anyone knows the work of playwright Sean Corbett -- He wrote a play called "D Street & Broadway". I am looking for the title of his play set in South Africa, written in the 1980s (I think). Any help would be much appreciated.

  Enjoy what remains of the summer!

  Scott Duchesne
  School of Literatures And Performance Studies In English
  University of Guelph
  (519) 824-4120 ex.3253