Friend of the Theatre Museum

Denis Salter d.salter at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Jun 12 19:45:27 EDT 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I have agreed to serve as the liaison between ACTR and the Theatre Museum.

To that end, I am sending information (see below) about how you can become a "Friend of the Theatre Museum."

Send your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email, to

The Theatre Museum Corporation
14, Elm Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5G 1G7
Fax (416) 961 9763

You can be a member ($50) or a benefactor ($1,000) and an additional donation is always welcome!

You can pay via a cheque made out to The Theatre Museum Corporation, by Visa, or by MasterCard.

The Theatre Museum's Charitable Registration Number is 89138 6146 RR 0001

If you require further information about the Theatre Museum, I shall try to answer your questions, or I shall refer them to the current President,
Margaret McBurney, or the incoming President, Kate Barris.

The second issue of the Museum's newsletter, Onstage, has just been published.

Best Wishes,

Denis Salter.

'The truth about war comes out twenty years after you died in it."--Richard J Needham, A Friend in Needham (1969), 43.
'The grim fact, however, is that we prepare for war like precocious giants and for peace like retarded pygmies"--Lester B Pearson in his acceptance speech for the Nobel Prize for Peace, Oslo, 11 December 1957.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Denis Salter
Professor of Theatre
McGill University