Job Description Help

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Fri Oct 11 09:57:59 EDT 2002

We've just has our AV guy move on to greener pastures. Since he was also
responsible for the lighting equipment in our main performance hall as
well as AV equipment, I am trying to persuade people here (who are
finally listening) that what we need to look for is a person who has
experience as a Technical Director (plus a few things).

I wonder if anyone out there has such a staff person and what the job
desciption looks like. What qualifications do they have?  Where is the
best place to advertise for such a person?

Ray

--
Raymond Louter
Redeemer University College