FW: Help - need info!

Gaetan Charlebois gaetan_charlebois at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Sep 7 18:58:47 EDT 2002

Can anyone in the group help this person?

Thanks.

Gaetan Charlebois

----------
From: Joanne Dusel <dusel at sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:31:09 -0600
To: canadiantheatre at videotron.ca
Subject: Help - need info!

Hi,
My name is Jo-Anne Dusel and I am part of a committee that is trying to
establish a realistic budget for a new Cultural Centre which is being
built in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan. It will consist of a renovated and
restored Capital Theatre for performance art as well as a visual art
component with studio, workshop and display space. Two building adjacent
to the existing theatre are being employed to create extra space within
the facility.  Moose Jaw is a community of approx. 36,000. The theatre
will seat 275. Total area is 3960 Sq. METRES.
Question - could you direct me to any theatres of a similar size
operating in a similar size community in order for us to get a realistic
idea of the expenses and revenues?
We are hoping to obtain the annual reports of any such theatres and/or
any other information such as staffing levels, maintenance and utility
costs, box office expenses, amount spent on advertising, etc.
We are currently in negotiations with the City of Moose Jaw and would
greatly appreciate any information you could send us or the names of
people who could provide this information.
Thank you for any assistance you are able to give.
Jo-Anne