Extra Scripts

Ches Skinner skinner at ULETH.CA
Sun Feb 16 13:04:44 EST 2003

Colleagues,
Do you have extra copies of Canadian plays just taking up room on your
shelves? If so, and should you want to part with them, I could take them
off your hands and put them to good use.
Over the last few years I have established a relationship with the very
young School of Fine Arts at the Universiti Malaysia - Sabah and, with
help from my U of L colleagues,  have been able to send them  boxes of
theatre books  for their library  resource room. If you have a few
scripts you could give up, I will gladly take them and deliver them in
July when I'll be go back to Kota Kinabalu where I'll be their external
examiner and continuing  my research.

Sincerely,
Ches Skinner
Dean