Nightswimming Announces New Website....

Brian Quirt bquirt at INTERLOG.COM
Mon Jan 6 16:18:36 EST 2003

nightswimming
is very pleased to welcome the new year with the launch of our website:

http://www.nightswimmingtheatre.com

Please visit us and discover information about our work, upcoming projects,
and much more, including a photo gallery with favourite shots from past
productions.
Thanks to Elliott Smith for his design work on the site and our current
brochure.

Don't miss our latest shows coming this month:

Through the Eyes by Don Druick at Factory Theatre, January 10 to February 9

Beauty by Julia Sasso at Harbourfront Centre, January 28 to February 1

Check out our site for more information on both shows, and to purchase
special Nightswimming x 2 tickets: see both shows in a single weekend, plus
a gala party at Harbourfront and a tax receipt!

nightswimming
commissioning and developing new works of theatre, dance, music
Brian Quirt, Artistic Director     €     Naomi Campbell, Producer

(our apologies if this is a duplicate message)