virus warning from sarah feely

Warren Linds r.jennings at SK.SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jan 30 10:04:53 EST 2003

Below is incorrect.

this is a hoax.  see:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

before you sent out messages telling people they have a virus, please
check www.symantec.com or www.mcaffee.com and check out whether you do
indeed have a virus. Just because someone says you have a virus , doesnt
mean you have one!

i suggest you contact your correspondents again to inform them the
message below  you have sent is a hoax.
thank you.

warren