Contact Info - Part One

Rebecca Burton becca_burton3 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 11:54:01 EDT 2003

Dear Canadian Drama Listserve members
I am writing with an unusual request on behalf of the Theatre Research in Canada/Recherches Theatrales au Canada journal. We are currently trying to track down contact information for all of our past contributors but there are many individuals that we have been unable to locate thus far. As such, I am hoping that Candrama subscribers might be able to help with the whereabouts of some of these people.

Please find below part 1 of the list of contributors for whom we have no contact information (I will send part 2 next week so as not to overwhelm people). If you have a phone number or an email address or a mailing address for any of the individuals listed below, please reply to trican at chass.utoronto.ca

Any and all help with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Burton

Adresses Needed:

ANDREWS, ALAN