TRIC/RTAC Contact Information

Rebecca Burton becca_burton3 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 19 16:49:31 EDT 2003

Hello (again)

Sorry to be filling your inboxes but I realized that I should explain the reason behind the request for contact information.

TRIC/RTAC is trying to find contact information for all of its past contributors in order to send them a letter relating to the e-journal. Currently, all RTAC/TRIC articles are on-line but the original contracts do not necessarily extend to include the internet. Copyright law, as it relates to the internet, is still very fuzzy and undefined at this point in time. The journal has decided to take a proactive stance, taking everyone's articles off-line, sending out permission/consent forms to all past contributors, putting the articles back on-line once/if permission has been received.

That is the purpose behind the request for contact information. And of course, such information is kept confidential.

Thanks again.

Rebecca

Addresses Needed:

ANDREWS, ALAN