First Nations text

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Wed Mar 19 13:35:00 EST 2003

Hi all,

Knowing that it's time to be planning and ordering books for the Fall, I
thought I'd let folks on the list know that *Staging Coyote's Dream: An
Anthology of First Nations Drama in English* is forthcoming this spring
from Playwrights Canada Press, edited by Monique Mojica and Ric Knowles.
It will include:

        *The Occupation of Eddie Rose*, by William Yellow Robe
        *Rever-ber-ber-ations*, by Spiderwoman Theatre
        *Aria*, by Tomson Highway
        *Princess Pocahontas and the Blue Spots*, by Monique Mojica
        *Almighty Voice and His Wife* by Daniel David Moses
        *Job's Wife*, by Yvette Nolan
        *Lady of Silences*, by Floyd Favel Starr
        *Girl Who Loved Her Horses*, by Drew Hayden Taylor
        *The Unnatural and Accidental Women* by Marie Clements

There is also a short introduction to the volume and short introductions
to each play. We hope it will be a useful teaching text, as well as a good
read.

Cheers,

Ric