Feminist Directors

Alvina Ruprecht aruprech at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Mon Apr 26 22:35:12 EDT 2004

Dear Ric et all..
Micheline Chevrier is  a feminist director who  stages  mainstream theatre . . !
She is the former artistic director of the Great Canadian Theatre Company but she
has  staged, Pirandello, Moliere, Chekhov among others. One can write get in touch
with the GCTC in Ottawa and get more information. Michelle lives in Ottawa works
across  the country...
Alvina