THEATRE JOURNALS

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Thu Dec 2 16:32:39 EST 2004

Dear Theatre Academics:

Playwrights Canada Press is trying to do a better job of marketing
Canadian playwrights and their work, at home and abroad.
We currently advertise in Canadian Theatre Review,  American Theatre,
Canadian Literature (with certain titles).
 From time to time we also advertise in The Globe & Mail, and the
regional tabloids, such as Atlantic Books, Prairie Books and others.

We welcome your suggestions of other theatre magazines or journals,
which you depend on for information about the availability
of plays or theatre publications in general, and not only Canadian
work.  We believe that we are not familiar or aware of the English
language theatre
magazines or journals, out there, in the bigger world, that we should
be sending our Canadian plays to for review, or that we should
advertise in.

Any help you can provide us with, is very much appreciated.  I'm sure I
can find addresses on the Internet when you provide the name of the
journal.  You might include in your information, however, whether or
not the periodical reviews books.

Thank you for considering our request, and we look forward to receiving
your helpful recommendations in this area.

Season's Greetings

Angela Rebeiro
Playwrights Canada Press