Avraham Oz

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Wed Jan 21 16:05:29 EST 2004

dear list:

it seems to me that we have two positions articulated here: one from
judith butler portraying av oz as a political victim (see denis salter's
e-mail) and the other portraying the university theatre department which
employs oz as totally innocent (see ric knowles useful quoted
from oz himself? does anyone have his e-mail? can anyone add anything to
this mystery?

i would think everyone needs to hold off writing until we get some
clearer information.

best to all

don rubin