Redlight Theatre

Rebecca Burton becca_burton3 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 9 21:08:58 EST 2004

Hello Everyone

Yes, this is yet another plea for help with contact information. I hope you don't mind and my apologies if you do. This time I am trying to find an email address or telephone number for people involved with a Toronto theatre company in the 1970s called Redlight. It's members were Diane Grant (What Glorious Times They Had), Francine Volkner and Marcella Lustig.

If you have any suggestions, please reply off-list to: becca_burton3 at hotmail.com

Thank you so much once again for your time and consideration.

Rebecca