INVITATION

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Wed May 5 18:47:33 EDT 2004

Playwrights Canada Press  and Gordon Shillingford/Scirocco Drama invite
all ACTR members who will be in Winnipeg on
Sunday, May 30th to lunch at 12:15 p.m.

Unfortunately the Faculty Club was completely booked up by last fall,
and so
we will have another location, which will be announced shortly, but
please mark your calendars
for that day and time.

Three or four playwrights will be on hand to read from their work and
Gordon and I will soon announce who they will be.
RSVP's would be helpful to this e-mail address.  Many thanks.  Angela
Rebeiro and also for Gordon Shillingford.