THE BARON BOLD AND BEAUTEOUS MAID

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Thu Nov 11 16:45:44 EST 2004

is a book to be published by Playwrights Canada Press in 2005.
If you have contact with descendants of any of the following playwrights
whose work, Eight Men Speak, we'd like to include in the book, please
let me know the name of that person, and where he or she may be located.

They are:  Oscar Ryan; Frank Love, E.Cecil-Smith and Mildred Goldberg.

Any assistance you can give in this matter is most appreciated.

Angela Rebeiro
Publisher