YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Tue Jan 4 18:07:48 EST 2005

We would appreciate your posting this invitation in your respective
departments.
We are also inviting each of you to recommend a favourite scene or two
that you believe should appear in this book.
We do need a copy of the piece, however, along with the playwright's
name, and the translator's name should that be appropriate.
  We will do the follow-up for the rest of the information we require.
On publication, the Press will send you a complimentary copy of the
book if your nomination is published.

The last edition of this book was very successful for the Press, and we
have decided to publish a new edition in order to
include work from the many new playwrights who are among us, many of
them from diverse cultures.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Angela Rebeiro