Lost Books

Bruce Kirkley Bruce.Kirkley at UCFV.CA
Wed Jun 8 21:24:45 EDT 2005

To all those who attended the ACTR Conference in London, May 28 to 31

Did anyone happen to pick up a Theatre Book bag (one of the gift bags from Angela and Playwrights Canada) containing copies of Jason Sherman's "Remnants" and "She Speaks: Monologues for Women" after the Round Table on "Directing the Donnellys" in Talbot Room 348? I purchased the books after the lunch, placed them in the gift bag, and then left them sitting by a desk in room 348. In the off chance that someone may have inadvertently picked up my bag thinking it was theirs, I'm sending out this cry into the night. If you did find the above books, please contact me at bruce.kirkley at ucfv.ca

Many thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Kirkley
Professor, Theatre Department