FIRT/SIBMAS Bulletin listings

Anton Wagner awagner at YORKU.CA
Thu Mar 3 17:41:21 EST 2005

As per the message below, Cordula Treml, editor of the FIRT/IFTR-SIBMAS
Bulletin, would welcome news of conferences, publications, research projects,
etc. for listing in the Bulletin. A template file for such listings is
available from Cordula Treml. For an example of such a listing mentioning the
Jacobi/Voaden Prodigal Son research and libretto, please click the link
instructions below. Best wishes, Anton Wagner.

----- Forwarded message from Cordula Treml <cordula.treml at gmx.de> -----
    Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:46:39 +0100 (MET)
    From: Cordula Treml <cordula.treml at gmx.de>
 Subject: Re: Frederick Jacobi opera The Prodigal Son website
      To: awagner at yorku.ca

Dear Anton Wagner,

thank you very much for the information about the Prodigal Son online
publication. I included it on the SIBMAS-FIRT bulletin's homepage which you
can access at

<ahref=http://www.firt-iftr.org/sibmas/site/index.jsp>

http://www.firt-iftr.org/sibmas/site/index.jsp</a>

(Click "Publications" in the right hand column.)

I would be very glad to receive also in the future information about ongoing
and forthcoming events and activities related to your university (or other
canadian performing arts institutions) which corresponds to the existing
sections of the bulletin focussing mainly on: conferences/ symposia,
exhibitions, publications, research projects, new architectural developments
and restorations of theatre buildings as well as audiovisual materials and
information technology.

Please find attached a template which you can use to fill in necessary
information.

Thank you very much and best wishes,

Cordula Treml
SIBMAS-FIRT webpage editor