Fwd: CCA Bulletin 50/06 - "Advantage Canada" Poised To Stir Up Jurisdictional Issues - What cou

Glen Nichols nicholsg at UMONCTON.CA
Fri Dec 1 08:34:55 EST 2006

Bruce
I want to thank you for your time and effort in passing along these messages. As treasurer of ACTR you have enormous responsibilities for our association and you accomplish them with clarity, thoroughness and efficiency. On top of that, as treasurer you became contact person for CCA and thus added to your task-list is the duty of keeping the membership informed of CCA news. You do all of this work for us on a volunteer basis on top of your heavy teaching and research load, with little real thanks. CANDRAMA is open to people other than ACTR members of course, so your work benefits people beyond the Association.

Don't apologize for doing a great job!
Glen Nichols

President, ACTR/ARTC
Département d'anglais
Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.-B.   E1A 3E9
Tél: (506) 863-2017; Fax: (506) 858-4166

>>> Bruce Kirkley <Bruce.Kirkley at UCFV.CA> 2006-11-30 14:23 >>>
I know some of you may get tired of receiving these bulletins. However,
this one contains some important information on what the Harper
government's recent economic update might bode for arts and culture
funding in Canada.

Best to all,
Bruce