Mavor Moore & Canadian Theatre History

Allan Boss allangboss at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 3 15:04:16 EST 2006

Hello all,

  I am in the final stages of completing Ph.D. research on Mavor Moore and I'm in need of some help.

  I'm curious to know if any CANADIAN THEATRE HISTORY professors, or instructors, include information about Mavor Moore when teaching that class.

  I've compiled a short questionnaire that I would ask willing teachers of Canadian Theatre History to fill out.  (Or, for those students who have taken Canadian Theatre history, was Mavor Moore included in your course?  I will also send students a questionnaire, if they agree to help.)

  If you are interested and willing to fill out the questionnaire, please respond to this with your mailing address and i will send you a questionnaire.  If you, agree to fill out the questionnaire, you will have to also fill out and sign an ethics approval form, which I will supply.

  Thank you for your (potential) assistance.

  Yours truly,

  Allan Boss