George Dickson Kenwin or Dickson Kenwin or DK

Natalie Rewa rewan at POST.QUEENSU.CA
Mon Jul 31 20:20:47 EDT 2006

Dear all,
This is a query that I received from my colleague in Film Studies Blaine
Allen.

He is looking for information about George Dickson Kenwin known also as
Dickson Kenwin or DK.

Here is what he has established: He was among the actors were some
personnel involved with the Little Playhouse and the Academy of Dramatic
Art. The theatre operated from the late twenties to 1934. He left Canada
to return to England in 1934, and then returned to Canada during WWII, and
he resumed a career as a character actor until his death in 1966.  Among
his credits was a guest appearance on the TV series Last of the Mohicans,
alongside, Fred Euringer.

You can answer to Blaine directly at allanb at post.queensu.ca.

Thanks for your help.

Best,