Journal: Studies in Theatre and Performance

Denis Salter denis.salter at MCGILL.CA
Wed Mar 15 10:19:18 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues, although this is the official publication of SCUDD, the
editors are interested in articles from scholars and practitioners around
the world. It is available in print and electronic form. There is a
subscription form in the pdf attachment.--Denis Salter.