[LGBTlist] Paper Seeking Panel <fwd>

Wes D. Pearce Wes.Pearce at UREGINA.CA
Thu Oct 5 17:56:49 EDT 2006

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---

Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank Miller <frnklin2001 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [LGBTlist] Paper Seeking Panel
Sender: Frank Miller <frnklin2001 at yahoo.com>
To: lgbtlist at lists.athe.org

I am researching a paper on postcolonial approaches to
queer theatre, focusing specifically on Michel
Tremblay's "Hosanna" and Sky Gilbert's drag queen
plays.  If anybody is working on a panel proposal or
paper that could fit this (e.g., new approaches to
queer theatre, critical approaches to cross-dressing
or, I should be so lucky, gay theatre in Canada),
please contact me.  I'm working on the abstract for
the paper, and should have something to our fearless
conference planner by deadline, but I thought it might
help if I were a little more proactive about this.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- End Forwarded Message ---

"Because the distance between Laramie, Wyoming and Regina, SK
 is shorter than you think."

Wes D. Pearce,  Head
Theatre Department
E Mail- Wes.Pearce at uregina.ca