Theatre Museum Canada Event (Oct 30)

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Thu Oct 26 13:38:59 EDT 2006

This is a quick e-mail about our upcoming event on Monday night!

I am looking forward to finding out more about this important part of Canada's Heritage.

We still have some space available. Here are the details.

(Please forward this e-mail to any friends or colleagues that might be interested).

THEATRE MUSEUM CANADA. GOES  BACKSTAGE

Our series of panel events

THE ROOTS OF NATIVE THEATRE

Theatre has been in Canada since before European contact.  Our panel of contemporary Native Artists will discuss how they are influenced by these ancient roots.

WHEN:

Monday, October 30 at 7pm

Doors open at 6:30pm

WHERE:

Theatre Passe Muraille,  (16 Ryerson Avenue)

Toronto, Ontario

WHO:

Moderated by Jill Carter

Confirmed guests include:

Yvette Nolan

Monique Mojica

Tickets are $10

($5 for Theatre Museum Members, Students & Arts Workers)

Join us afterwards for cash bar & complimentary light food.

Space is limited. To book a ticket, please contact

mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca

or call 416-413-7847

THANKS

-Mike

Michael Wallace
Executive Director, Theatre Museum Canada
416-413-7847
e-mail:    mwallace at theatremuseumcanada.ca
website: www.TheatreMuseumCanada.ca