Can. Theatre Research: A new....!

Glen F. Nichols glen.nichols at UMONCTON.CA
Mon Dec 3 12:25:07 EST 2007

Hello all

At the conference in Saskatoon last May, the members of the Association
for Canadian Theatre Research voted to accept a new constitution and
along with that, a new name. The association is now known as
The Canadian Association for Theatre Research / L'association
canadienne de la recherche théâtrale

Since then Laura Levin and Ren Bucholz have worked hard to create a
brand new site for us in cyberspace. I have the great pleasure today of
announcing the official launch of the new CATR-ACRT website at its new
location : www.catr-acrt.ca ( http://www.catr-acrt.ca/ )

The new site offers all the old resources as well as some new features,
all in a much more easily navigated professional website. Take a second
and check it out! I think you'll love what Laura and Ren have done!!

For the next while the old address will take you to the new site, but
to avoid confusion later on, be sure to change your bookmarks to the new
web address.

Glen Nichols

President, CATR/ACRT
Département d'anglais
Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.-B.   E1A 3E9
Tél: (506) 863-2017; Fax: (506) 858-4166