Can. Theatre Research: A new....!

Sherrill Grace sherrill.grace at UBC.CA
Mon Dec 3 17:35:39 EST 2007

The website looks great and I am happy to see the 2008 CFP clearly present.

Well done.

Sherrill

  _____

From: Canadian Theatre Reserach [mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] On Behalf
Of Glen F. Nichols
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 9:25 AM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: Can. Theatre Research: A new....!

Hello all

At the conference in Saskatoon last May, the members of the Association for
Canadian Theatre Research voted to accept a new constitution and along with
that, a new name. The association is now known as
The Canadian Association for Theatre Research / L'association canadienne de
la recherche théâtrale

Since then Laura Levin and Ren Bucholz have worked hard to create a brand
new site for us in cyberspace. I have the great pleasure today of announcing
the official launch of the new CATR-ACRT website at its new location :
www.catr-acrt.ca <http://www.catr-acrt.ca/>

The new site offers all the old resources as well as some new features, all
in a much more easily navigated professional website. Take a second and
check it out! I think you'll love what Laura and Ren have done!!

For the next while the old address will take you to the new site, but to
avoid confusion later on, be sure to change your bookmarks to the new web
address.

Glen Nichols

President, CATR/ACRT
Département d'anglais
Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.-B.   E1A 3E9
Tél: (506) 863-2017; Fax: (506) 858-4166