Masters of International Performance - terrific funding opportunity

Kim Solga ksolga at UWO.CA
Sun Dec 23 16:57:38 EST 2007

Hi all,

Best wishes to everyone for a jolly holiday season! And blessings to
those not yet done their marking. ;-)

The below from Milija Gluhovic, who teaches at Warwick. An exciting
opportunity for some of our best students!

Cheers,
Kim

***

I am writing to tell you about an exciting new program and to ask for
your assistance in identifying one or more of your students who might
benefit from this opportunity and the funding available for it.

We are part of a three institution consortium offering a Masters of
International Performance Research (MAIPR) beginning in 2008, funded
by the Erasmus Mundus program of the European Union. The partners are
the Universities of Warwick, Amsterdam, and Tampere/Helsinki.

Eighteen scholarships worth 21,000€ a year are available to non-EU
students. Because this is the first year, however, the deadline for
application is very early—January 25, 2008. Thus it would be great if
you could notify any of your students who might be interested right
away (or pass this message to the head of undergraduate studies at
your school).

The link to our website where further information may be found is
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/theatre_s/postgraduate/maipr/