Howard Fink

Ann Saddlemyer saddlemy at UVIC.CA
Wed Jan 17 13:26:23 EST 2007

Hello Anne and all,
   Howard Fink is distinguished Professor Emeritus at Concordia University
and head of the Centre for Broadcasting Archives.  I think you could
probably get him through that office, fax 848-7719   or tel.
848-2424 ext 7719.
   The Nigel Hunt I know might be contacted through the U of T graduate
drama centre -- try TV producer and CBC also. And if you find them greet
them for me!
    Cheers, Ann

At 08:41 AM 17/01/2007, Anne Nothof wrote:
>Hello Ric and Candrama listserv,
>
>Sorry, no info on Nigel Hunt.
>
>Does anyone know the whereabouts and/or have contact information for
>Howard Fink?
>
>Thanks
>--
>Anne F. Nothof Ph.D.
>Professor, English
>Centre for Language and Literature, Athabasca University
>1 University Drive, Athabasca AB Canada T9S 3A3
>Editor, Canadian Theatre Encyclopedia (www.canadiantheatre.com)
>phone: (780) 464-4235
>fax:   (780) 467-6731
>e-mail: annen at athabascau.ca