Position at Queen Mary, University of London

Michael McKinnie m.mckinnie at QMUL.AC.UK
Wed Jan 31 11:30:49 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

Drama at Queen Mary, University of London, is currently advertising a
Lectureship in Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies. We welcome all
strong applications. We particularly encourage applications from
colleagues whose research will strengthen established areas of
research expertise in Drama at QMUL. These areas include contemporary
performance practices, cultural politics and history, applied
performance, international performance, and performance and place.

English at QMUL is currently advertising three Lectureships; two in
Twentieth Century and Contemporary Literature, and one in Renaissance
and Early Modern Studies.

Details of the all four posts are available on the website of QMUL's
School of English and Drama, http://www.english.qmul.ac.uk/vacancies.htm

The closing date for receipt of applications for all four posts is 16
February, 2007.

Please do pass on this information to colleagues whom you think may
be interested.

Best,

Michael McKinnie

Dr. Michael McKinnie