[Fwd: play rights]

Anne Nothof annen at ATHABASCAU.CA
Thu Jun 14 11:54:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

If you can help, please reply directly to June Ainsworth.

Thanks,
Anne Nothof

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	play rights
Date: 	Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:34:03 -0700
From: 	June Ainsworth <junea at shaw.ca>
To: 	annen at athabascau.ca

Hello, I hope you can help me.  I am trying to gain rights from a
playwright who seems to have disappeared.  The only mention I can find
is on your web site.  I wonder if you would know how I can get rights to
perform, “One Beautiful Evening”, which was performed at the Edmonton
Fringe 1982. Written and produced by Small Change Theatre (who no longer
Exist)  The founding members are Robert Astle -mentioned on your web
site, Jan Henderson and Jan Miller.  I have written to the address in
the script, but had my mail returned.  Any help would be great.  Thanks
June Ainsworth, Langley United Church.

-