Conversations With My Neighbour's Pitbull by Clem Martini

Allan Boss allangboss at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 5 18:05:49 EST 2007

  Please distribute freely.

  Hello all,

  On March 11/12, CBC's Sunday Showcase presents Conversations With My Neighbour's Pitbull by Clem Martini.

  This comic play, written and produced in Calgary, sees a man on a sabbatical from the worries of life attempt to sort things out with the help of his thirteen year old daughter, his paranoid neighbour, and the neighbour's volatile pitbull terrier. This play was produced in partnership with the Alberta Playwrights Network and the Alberta Foundation for the Arts.

  This fun and thoughtful play is also available as part of the collection A Three Martini Lunch, published by Red Deer Press. It was that winner of the Alberta Writer's Guild award for playwriting and was short listed for a Governor General’s Award for Drama. Clem lives in Calgary.

  Cast
  Robert: David LeReaney
  Ellen: Caitlynne Medrek
  Tyler: David Trimble
  Producer/Director: Allan Boss
  Sound Engineer: Bob Doble
  Associate Producer/Sound Creation Technician: Ute Schaffland

  Broadcast time:
  Sundays at 10:00 p.m.on CBC Radio One, 1010 AM and 99.1 FM
  Mondays at 9:00 p.m. on CBC Radio Two, 102.1 FM

  Allan Boss
  Entertainment & Drama Producer
  CBC Radio Alberta
  1724 Westmount Blvd. NW