Brian Brennan on Jamie Portman

Anton Wagner awagner at YORKU.CA
Sun Oct 7 20:42:41 EDT 2007

For Moira Day's assessment of Jaimie Portman when he was doing really important
work as a cultural critic, see her fine essay "The Classical Humanist: Jaimie
Portman at the Calgary Herald, 1959-1975, and the Southam News Service,
1975-1987" in Establishing Our Boundaries: English-Canadian Theatre Criticism
published by the University of Toronto Press in 1999. This collection also
contains Diane Bessai's essay "Journalist or Critic? Brian Brennan at the
Calgary Herald, 1975-1988." Anton Wagner.