M.A. programs in theatre and social justice

Nadine Sivak nadinesivak at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 22 15:11:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

Is anyone aware of masters' programs might fit my student's interests?

Many thanks,

Nadine Sivak
Brock University

Hello Nadine,

Like I talked about with you in class, I am interested in getting an M.A. in Theatre and

Development or a similar subject. So far, I have only found a program in Arts Politics at

NYU and an Applied Theatre Program at the University of London. You mentioned the

possibility of me "designing" my own M.A. How is this possible? Any information you can

give me would be much appreciated... applying to grad school is far more complicated than

I thought it would be!

Best,

Sarah Pruyn