Canadian theatre reference materials

David Eden david.eden at UTORONTO.CA
Fri Feb 8 12:20:32 EST 2008

I am working on a list of seven to ten reference sources for librarians
in the area of Canadian Drama.  This may include encyclopedias or
handbooks, either in print or electronic form.  The list can include
companions or compendiums but not indexes and bibliographies.

I have some items that I plan to include in my list but I am interested
to know what the members of this list might also come up with.  So if
you have a minute, send me any suggestions you have.  If you wrote the
book, all the better!

Thanks for your suggestions.

David Eden

--