Canadian theatre reference materials

Angela Rebeiro editor at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Fri Feb 8 15:00:58 EST 2008

I believe Playwrights Guild of Canada is about to release its new
Catalogue/membership directory.  That document lists at least 1000 or
more titles
and their authors, and the titles are annotated with prices. It also
includes short bios of the authors with their head shots.  A very
useful reference tool.
And take a look at the AQAD website and its list of Quebec plays.

Angela Rebeiro
Playwrights Canada Press
215 Spadina Avenue
Suite 230