reference materials online

Andre G. Bourassa bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Sat Feb 9 09:07:34 EST 2008

Bonjour,
For world sources, including canadian (by special interest),  your
students could always consult "Théâtrales. <http://www.theatrales.uqam.ca/
 >. It's in french, but a bibliography, chronology or a répertoire are
easy to consult, and rhes bibliography has many englih titles.
Sincerely,
André G. Bourassa, professeur émérite,
/cole supérieure du théâtre,
Université du Québec à Montréal.