thanks

James Hoffman jhoffman at TRU.CA
Sat Jun 7 19:23:24 EDT 2008

Let me add my congrats, too, for a conference superbly organized and given with spirit not the least bit dampened by the drizzle! Thanks so much to Jerry and the team.
Jim Hoffman

James Hoffman, Professor, Theatre
Small Cities CURA Research
Thompson Rivers University
P.O. Box 3010, Kamloops
British Columbia, Canada, V2C 5N3
Voice: 250-828-5315  Fax: 250-371-5950
www.tru.ca/ae/vpa/jhoffman/home.htm
>>> Bruce Barton <bruce.barton at UTORONTO.CA> 06/07/08 12:41 AM >>>
Congratulations to Jerry, George, Reid, Sherrill, Stephen, Kirsty,
Malcolm, and their entire team of admin. people and student
volunteers on a great CATR conference in Vancouver.  A huge task,
handled skillfully.

my thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Barton
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama / University of Toronto / 214
College Street, 3rd floor / Toronto, ON / M5T 2Z9
English and Drama / University of Toronto at Mississauga / 3359
Mississauga Rd. N. / Mississauga, ON / L5L 1C6
Phone and Fax: 416-978-7985 (Creative Spaces Research Office)
E-Mail: bruce.barton at utoronto.ca