Yes, wasn't it a party !!!!!?

Jamie Ashby jamie.ashby at UTORONTO.CA
Mon Jun 9 17:35:41 EDT 2008

Please let me add a thank you for the performance recommendations. I
was able to see most of them, and found them all to be entertaining
and engaging in their own ways. Admittedly, it is difficult to compare
Futurist sintesi to a 1920s adaptation of Twelfth Night. Perhaps a
future conference paper waiting to be born?

Best,

Jamie Ashby

BA, MA, PhD Candidate, Graduate Centre for Study of Drama, University
of Toronto: "Ideas in Motion: New Work Development at Puppetmongers
Theatre Company"
Cofounder and Co-Artistic Director, PuppUTopiate, the only puppet
theatre company based at the University of Toronto
Member-at-Large, Ontario Puppetry Association Board of Trustees