"Joan of Lorraine"?

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Thu May 29 15:23:09 EDT 2008

Some day the theatre museum will have a resource centre that is more
comprehensive than the few reference books I do have.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with a
question.

Apparently Lorne Greene & Mona O'Hearn performed in a production of JOAN OF
LORRAINE. Was this in Canada - or might it have been a US production?

(I wonder if it was at the Jupiter or New Play Society)?

Any thoughts?

-Mike

Michael Wallace

Executive Director, Theatre Museum Canada

416-413-7847

mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca

www.TheatreMuseumCanada.ca