Special ASTR CFP invite: "unsafe realism"

Kim Solga ksolga at UWO.CA
Fri Apr 10 11:38:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Happy end of term! Further to Ric's recent message advising us of the
CFPs now posted on ASTR's website, I wanted to extend a special invite
to you all to consider the seminar I am organizing with Roberta
Barker. Titled "Unsafe Realism," this seminar is interested in new
takes on realist tradition in a global context. Roberta and I will
also shortly begin work on an edited collection focusing specifically
on "new Canadian realisms," so this would be a perfect opportunity for
you all to help us get a sense of what exciting work is circulating
around the country right now - both artistic and scholarly.

If you have questions, or can't access the online CFP for any reason,
just email me.

Cheers!
Kim

Kim Solga
Assistant Professor
Department of English
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
Office: UC 379
Tel: (519) 661 2111 x80118
Email: ksolga at uwo.ca

Theatre and performance is the way we say what is usually unsayable.
(Joseph Roach)