Asian Canadian Theatre bibliography

Judith Rudakoff rudakoff at YORKU.CA
Wed Apr 22 14:33:20 EDT 2009

I am in the early stage of developing a twelve week half course at the
senior undergraduate level focussing on pan Asian-Canadian Drama, in
particular Chinese-Canadian, Korean-Canadian, Japanese-Canadian and
Philippine-Canadian theatre from 1980 to present day. The primary text
will be the soon to be published Playwrights Canada Press two volume
anthology edited by Nina Lee Aquino.

While I have been able to compile a smalll bibliography of articles,
chapters in books and/or theses, I am hoping that some of you may have
more article citations to add. Though I and our Fine Arts bibliographer
at York's Scott Library , Mary Kandiuk, have searched many data bases,
the majority of the articles we have currently are from Canadian Theatre
Review. I do have about half a dozen from other sources, but I'm hoping
you'll be able to assist me in this hunt.

Please email me off-list with any suggestions. If you are interested and
would like to see what I have compiled to date, let me know and I will
email it so as not to clog the listserv.

Warm regards until we all meet in Ottawa,

Judith

--
Judith Rudakoff (Dr.)
Professor